Senior Corporate Secretary
We are a business advisory firm in the city center. We provide business consultancy, corporate secretarial, accountancy and tax services to local and overseas clients across diverse industries.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to manage our corporate secretarial function. With your good understanding and experience in corporate secretarial matters, you shall be working closely with our directors in managing our client’s corporate secretarial needs.
- Responsible for handling a portfolio of clients (locally and foreign) attending to all their corporate secretarial matters which include incorporation, registration and the on-going administration of companies
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
- Conduct compliance checks, e.g. KYC, customer due diligence, etc.
- Communicate adequately with our clients to provide them with your professional advisory
- Efficiently maintain the statutory register and records of all our clients
- Perform administrative tasks for our clients, e.g. bank related, drafting of agreements, etc.
- Stay updated on relevant development and changes in statutory and regulatory obligations
- Mentor and review the work of the corporate secretarial team
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- ICSA/CGI Graduate preferred / Degree in Business Studies or Accounting
- Minimum 3-5 years’ corporate secretarial experience, preferably in a CSP environment
- Strong analytical skills, resourceful and meticulous
- Independent, well organised, with good communication and time management skills
- Positive work attitude, able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Able to commence work within short notice is an added advantage
Interested applicants can email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your application including a detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salaries, and any notice period to your current employer. Candidate requiring work pass need not apply.
Posted on 17 November 2023