JOB DESCRIPTION: Company Secretarial Manager
MyRepublic is a Singapore-headquartered Internet Service provider, with business operations in Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia. There is ongoing regional activity, with planned new market expansion in the coming years. IPO is envisaged within the next 2 years. MyRepublic is seeking a dynamic company secretarial manager to join its young legal department, based in Toa Payoh, Singapore. The successful candidate will work with a passionate and entrepreneurial team, whose vision is to change the face and economics of telecoms.
Main duties as follows:
- Help establish the Secretariat function within the Legal Department
- Responsible for full spectrum of corporate secretariat work, including preparation of Board Notices, Resolutions and Minutes, collate meeting papers, presentation decks for the Group and subsidiaries
- Provide support in establishment of new corporate entities and Board sub-Committees where required
- Provide support in the organization and logistics of corporate meetings such as AGM, Board and Committee meetings
- Work with external secretarial firms to ensure timely filing with corporate regulatory bodies such as ACRA, ASIC, for AGM, EGM and Annual Returns documents
- Update and maintain statutory registers and records, to ensure compliance
- Provide support in administering new ESOP
- Assist in putting in place corporate governance policies and practices
- Assist in setting up document templates, workflow processes and controls for secretarial matters, including use of electronical portals and tools.
- ICSA or equivalent qualification
- At least 6 years’ of listed corporate secretarial experience gained either in a law firm or in-house legal department, with regional coverage
- Demonstrable experience on operational corporate secretarial matters and corporate governance management
- Good attention to detail and high level of work accuracy
- Desired characteristics: responsive, team player, meticulous, hardworking, business savvy, good sense of humour. Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Candidates must have listed company experience. Candidates with suitable experience may be considered for Senior Manager roles.
Candidates should write in with CV, current and expected salary, to http://job-ad.co/bkk3 to apply for the position.
Published 23 April 2019