Senior Executive, Corporate Secretarial / Office Management
Near Jurong East MRT Station
- Provide support to the CFO and Financial Controller on corporate secretarial matters including coordinating board and shareholders’ meetings and board papers.
- The scope of duties includes maintaining statutory records, filing statutory returns, complying with statutory requirements, and handling other company secretarial matters
- Providing the full range of company secretarial to ensure compliance of corporate governance and statutory filing requirements in Singapore
- Assisting in filing the legal, regulatory documents or commercial contracts as and when is required
- Handling office management jobs including secretary support to senior management, office purchase and office maintenance as well as backup functions to reception area
- Any other roles & responsibility as discussed
- Diploma holder or preferably with CSIS (previous known as SAICSA)
- SAICSA/CSIS certificate may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- At least 3 years of company secretarial experience in Singapore.
- Experience in power plant or energy or engineering related industry will be an advantage.
- Understanding of the Singapore Companies Act, and familiarity with regulatory policies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with a commercial approach to handle legal issues.
- Meticulous and analytical mind with strong initiative as well as the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work with minimum supervision to meet tight deadlines.
- Team player, flexible in multi-tasking and positive mind set.
- Work-life balance
- 5-day work week
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to HR.SG@pacificlight.com.sg
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Published on 29 July 2022