Amcorp Global Limited (formerly known as TEE Land Limited) (the “Company” or “Amcorp Global” and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) is a regional real estate developer and investor with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand. The Group undertakes residential, commercial and industrial property development projects, as well as invests in income-generating assets such as hotels in Australia and short-term accommodation in New Zealand.
We are an established property developer with a strong track record of delivering quality and well-designed living, commercial and industrial spaces that harmonise societies, businesses and people. Our property development projects are predominantly freehold in tenure and are targeted at buyers who value exclusivity in good locations.
Amcorp Global was incorporated in 2012 and listed on the mainboard of the Singapore Exchange in 2013. It is majority owned by Amcorp Supreme Pte Ltd, which in turn is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amcorp Group Berhad based in Malaysia.
Job Title: Company Secretarial Executive
Job Level: Executive
Department: Real Estate – Admin
Reporting to: Financial Controller cum Company Secretary
Supervisory Control: –
The candidate reporting to the Company Secretary will provide key compliance and support role in adhering to the SGX listing rules and Companies Act. The Company is in the real estate sector with a global outlook.
- Corporate secretarial compliance and support, including preparation of resolutions in writing.
- Includes liaising with various departments in preparation of BOD papers & materials and minutes taking for the Board and its sub-committees’ meetings.
- Simple HR and general office administrative related matters, which include upkeep of leave/MC records, liaising with outsourced payroll processing agent and recruitment.
Qualifications & experience
- At least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in related field. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related work. ICSA is not required but preferable.
- Strong command of spoken and written English. Good communication skills with the ability to convey your opinion and thoughts across well.
- Pleasant disposition and an eye for details.
- Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines.
Monday – Friday: 8.45am – 6.00pm
Interested candidates, please send resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on 11 November 2020