Established in 1988, KK Chua & Co is a one-stop service platform providing accounting, taxation, corporate and business advisory solutions to business entity, company or group of companies, including private exempt and dormant companies.
Corporate Secretary Supervisor
We service high growth renowned foreign company (some are listed) with offices in Singapore as well as local private company with offices here and abroad. To us, all our clients are strategic partners that warrant our absolute professionalism and timely solutions. We hope the incumbent share our pride in this.
Our firm has been recognised as an Accredited Training Organisation (“ATO”) with a supportive team and a conducive environment for training candidates who are looking to learn or excel in their chosen field of service.
- To manage a portfolio of companies consisting local and MNC companies.
- To perform full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including incorporation, preparation of
directors’ resolutions, minutes of board and shareholder’s meetings, AGM and striking off
documents and filing of relevant documents with ACRA – Bizfile+.
- To maintain and update statutory registers and minutes books.
- To perform client due diligence.
- Able to prepare financial statements in eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) format
would be an advantage.
- Any other ad hoc corporate services required by the clients.
• Possess ICSA (Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators) or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
• A meticulous, organized, and proactive individual who is able to work independently.
• Multi-task and work under tight timelines.
• Have initiative, responsible and be a team player.
• Proficient in MS office.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com
#Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Published on 22 October 2021