Our company is an established professional management and consultancy firm in Singapore, with a dedicated team of qualified professionals offering quality services in corporate secretarial matters, incorporation, business consultancy and advisory services to small and medium-size companies, offshore and listed companies.
Our company seeks competent candidates to join us as:
Corporate Secretarial Seniors/ Managers
The successful candidates will provide corporate secretarial services to clients’. Handle a portfolio of clients consisting of private companies and foreign companies. They should be able to work in a team and supervise corporate secretarial executives/assistants and to provide clients’ with:
- Company incorporations
- Organise board and shareholders’ meetings
- Preparation of directors’/shareholders’ resolutions/board papers
- E-filing of documents with ACRA
- Maintain proper statutory records and responsible for statutory compliance works for clients
- Provide necessary corporate information to directors and senior management on a timely basis
- Ability to work independently
- A meticulous and organised individual with initiative
- ICSA Graduate preferred, or equivalent qualifications
- Conversant with the Companies Act and its requirements
- Minimum 3 years corporate secretarial experience
- Proficiency in MS Office with a high level of technical competence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please submit your application with relevant particulars, contact details and a passport size photo to: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Published on 17 October 2018