Following a merger with Estera in early 2020, Ocorian is one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market, recognised by our clients and the industry for exceptional client service and value and known for strong and sustained growth.
As a combined business we manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20 locations, scale which offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
For more information, please visit our website.
Manager – Corporate Secretarial
Purpose of role
He/she will be involved in all aspects of corporate secretarial, statutory reporting and administrative matters for a portfolio of clients.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches & representation offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’/ shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, application of employment passes, opening bank accounts and change of signatories etc.
- Onboard new clients in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Conduct periodic reviews of KYC and CDD information of existing relationships including but not limited to higher risk relationships to ensure their profile remains updated.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by both the company and clients.
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required.
Work based competencies
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work efficiently and accurately as well as the ability to follow up on pending items in a timely fashion
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple/competing tasks
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) in order to communicate and relate effectively with clients, colleagues, 3rd party service provider, etc.
- Prior experience in shipping, oil & gas industry is preferred.
- Ability to communicate in mandarin to assist Chinese speaking clients in their queries
Experience and qualifications
At least three years’ relevant experience.
A member of ICSA or working towards the qualification.
Permanent, Full Time
To apply, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on 29 September 2020