Kinetica Pte. Ltd. is a professional services firm providing corporate secretarial, immigration, payroll, book-keeping, accounting, tax and other advisory services to a variety of clients, including those of Kelvin Chia Partnership, the regional law firm with which we are associated.
Corporate Secretarial Assistant
- Handling a full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, preparation of directors’/shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, maintenance of statutory records and registers.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting with employment pass applications for clients.
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in both spoken and written English.
- Organized, detail and result oriented personality who is willing to learn and improve.
Interested applicants please update your resume with full details on personal particulars, qualification, working experience, present and expected salary as well as contact number, and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Published on 10 March 2020