Take Your Career Further
Our people have been the key driver of success at UOB Kay Hian and its predecessor companies for more than a century. Our team of highly qualified and experienced staff has made the firm one of Asia’s leading securities trading and investment players. UOB Kay Hian is strategically positioned to tap the growth opportunities that this fast-developing region offers, and we are constantly on the lookout for bright and dedicated individuals to help us reach new heights.
With our commitment to nurturing talents, we offer you the opportunity to learn from the very best in this dynamic and challenging industry. You can also gain valuable regional exposure through our extensive distribution network that stretches across financial markets from Singapore to Canada, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United States. If you are driven by excellence, UOB Kay Hian is for you.
Manager – Corporate Secretarial and Enterprise Risk
- Serve as named company secretary for the entities in Singapore including the listed entity
- Advise on corporate secretarial matters to ensure that the Group including the listed entity, update directors and shareholders on relevant changes in corporate regulations, complies with all statutory regulatory, corporate governance and sustainability regulations /requirements
- Organise and attend Board, Board Committees’ and Shareholders’ meetings, advising the board on corporate and administrative matters, as well as facilitating orientation and assisting with professional development as required.
- Ensure that all the directors and shareholders are informed of their statutory obligations such as the filing of annual returns.
- Maintain and update the company’s registers and minutes books.
- Administer, attend and prepare minutes of meetings of directors and shareholders.
- Keep company directors aware of the deadlines for annual returns and any other filings required by ACRA.
- Prepare/Review Directors’ and Shareholders’ resolutions and manage the circulation, approval and execution process
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Reports and Circular to Shareholders
- Prepare and release SGXNET announcements
- Liaise with external secretarial agent and share registrar to ensure timely filings with regulatory bodies
- Act as an Enterprise risk and culture coordinator/facilitator.
- Any other duties to be assigned from time to time
- Possess professional qualifications eg Member of Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore
- 8 years of Corporate Secretarial experience with at least 5 years in-house experience in public listed companies or a large reputable organization / service provider
- In-depth knowledge of Companies Act, Code of Corporate Governance and SGX Listing Manual
- Experienced in facilitating and designing organisational wide risk reviews and drive risk culture.
- Meticulous, committed and organised individual with initiative
- Able to work independently and under minimal supervision
If you are interested, please write in to email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for.
Published on 19 September 2022