RGE (Royal Golden Eagle) manages a group of resource-based manufacturing companies with global operations. Our work ranges from the upstream, comprising sustainable resource development and harvesting, to downstream, where our companies create diverse value-added products for the global market.
Our commitment to sustainable development, conservation and community development underpins our operations, as we strive towards what is good for the community, good for the country, good for the climate, good for the customer, and good for the company.
RGE was founded by Sukanto Tanoto in 1973 as RGM. The assets held by RGE companies today exceed US $18 billion. With more than 60,000 employees, we have operations in Indonesia, China, Brazil, Spain and Canada, and continue to expand to engage newer markets and communities.
In-House Corporate Secretary
- Manage a portfolio of companies under the Group independently
- Perform full spectrum of corporate secretarial services in compliance with Singapore Companies’ Act and offshore legislations
- Fulfil KYC requirements required by financial institutions, in relation to banking transactions
- Fulfil KYC requirements required by registered agents, in relation to companies administered by them
- Draft board meeting minutes, agendas and directors’/shareholders’ resolutions
- Update and maintain statutory audit review
- Perform all Bizfile transactions
- Familiar with XBRL filing and ACRA e-filing
- Maintain corporate legal document management database
- Maintain legal structures of business units
- Develop and ensure alignment of documentation and policies driven by corporate legal department
- Special tasks and projects assigned from time to time
- CSIS graduate with at least 5 years of experience in corporate secretarial work
- Familiar with offshore protocol, legislations and requirements advantageous
- Good communication skills both spoken and written in English and Chinese to liaise, develop and maintain close working relationships with Mandarin speaking members of the relevant business units, corporate functions and overseas offices to meet the Group’s internal governance.
- Strong interpersonal skills, resilient, driven, motivated individual and able to operate independently and under pressure
- Excellent organizational, time-management and follow-up skills with good attention to details
- Must be able to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality, discretion and integrity
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications and Visio
Interested candidates, please send resume with expected salary to: EM_RGE_Recruitment@rgei.com
Published on 27 May 2021