Infinitus Law Corporation is a full service law firm in Singapore.
We invite capable and highly motivated individuals to apply for the position of:
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVE
- Handle all aspects of clients’ company secretarial matters (primarily non-listed companies)
- Customer due diligence (on-boarding and on-going monitoring)
- Incorporation of new companies, registration of foreign companies, etc.
- Prepare resolutions, minutes of meetings and ancillary documents
- Maintain Statutory Registers and Minute Books (including data entry into the Corporate Affairs System)
- Preparing & filing of returns with ACRA
- E-stamping of share transfer instruments
- Ensure compliance with the statutory reporting requirements of the Companies Act
- Corporate secretarial experience in legal firms or corporate secretarial firms preferred but not required
- Diploma in Corporate Secretarial Studies / Law preferred but not required
- Fresh graduate or students currently pursuing ICSA will be considered
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Positive working attitude and a team player
- Detailed-oriented and able to work well under pressure
Interested applicants may apply by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your application, you agree that Infinitus Law Corporation may collect, use and/or disclose your personal data and/or other information contained in your application for the purposes of processing and evaluating your application. Where your application contains personal data of referee(s), you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents to provide us with their personal data and that we may contact them for the aforesaid purposes.
Published on 29 July 2021