Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP is a leading full service law firm in Singapore. Recognised for its excellent work environment, Dentons Rodyk values its people as individuals with professional and personal aspirations.
We invite capable and highly motivated individuals to apply for the post of:
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVE
- Handle all aspects of clients’ company secretarial matters (both listed and non-listed companies)
- Customer due diligence (on-boarding and on-going monitoring)
- Assist with incorporation of new companies, registration of foreign companies, etc.
- Prepare resolutions, minutes of meetings and ancillary documents
- Maintain Statutory Register and Minute Books
- Preparing & filing of notifications with ACRA
- E-stamping of transfer forms
- Ensure compliance with the statutory reporting requirements of the Companies Act
- Preferably with at least 2 years of corporate secretarial experience in legal firms or established corporate secretarial firms
- Fresh graduate or students currently pursuing ICSA will be considered for the assistant position
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in mandarin is essential to liaise with Chinese clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Positive working attitude with strong initiatives and a team player
- Detailed oriented and able to work well under pressure
- Candidates with XBRL knowledge would have an advantage
Interested applicants should email the resume stating current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your application, you consent that Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP may collect, use and/or disclose your personal data and/or other information contained in your application for the purpose of processing your application, including without limitation conducting screening and background checks. Where your application contains personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents to provide us with such personal data and that we may collect, use and/or disclose such personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Published 12 February 2019